Friday, October 25, 2013

Journey to publishing update #15 - The new Sgt. Dunn novel, Behind German Lines, was just published!

Hello everyone!

I clicked the publish button on Kindle and for the paperback!

The second Sgt. Dunn novel, Behind German Lines, Kindle version should be available within 12 hours from 8:30 pm CDT, so I hope to see it on Amazon Saturday morning. Amazon sites outside the U.S. could take 48 to 72 hours.

The paperback will be available in 5-7 calendar days.


While I don’t have the link to the new book yet, you can search for “Ronn Munsterman” and find it. Once I get the link (tomorrow) I'll post it here.

Thanks for following me the past few weeks.

Future posts will focus on World War II, writing, and other odds and ends. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment