Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Journey to publishing update #13

Yay!

Files uploaded to Createspace and submitted for review. This step takes them about 24 hours. After that, I can review online a proof copy of the book. Created the book on my Kindle Bookshelf, which is where I upload the cover and the book. If the proof looks a-ok then I plan on publishing Saturday morning, 10/26. Wish me luck! 

Since I write about WWII, it stands to reason that I would actually read about it, too. Here are some of the books I have read and use as reference. The links go to the Amazon page.


To Fly and Fight: Memoirs of a Triple Ace This is written by Col. Bud Anderson, a Triple Ace P-51 Mustang pilot. He read my manuscript for Operation Devil's Fire and wrote a nice endorsement which appears on the back cover of the paperback.



See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment