Sunday, August 5, 2018

I just clicked the publish button for Sgt. Dunn Novel #10, Lethal Ground!


Hello Sgt. Dunn readers!

I just clicked the publish button for Lethal Ground, Kindle version, the tenth Sgt. Dunn novel. Typically, it’s available within 12 hours (of 11:15 am CDT on 8/5/18), but it could take longer. We might see it on Amazon sometime later today, 8/5/18, or tomorrow, 8/6/18. Amazon sites outside the U.S. could take 48 to 72 hours.

I don’t have the link to the new book yet, but as soon as it hits the Amazon store, I'll post it here for you. The rest of my day will be spent pressing F5 to refresh my Kindle Bookshelf page to know when the book is live. No, really, I’m not kidding . . .

Thank you for your support! I hope you enjoy the new book. Let me hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment