Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Finally updated my website!

I bit the bullet and spent some time updating (long overdue) my website. I'm afraid I'm not very diligent about this, contrary to all advice about websites. 

  • I added anchors to pages that were long with several items with the links at the top of the page.
  • Added a reverse chronological list of all nine novels.
  • Updated the "Ronn's Favorites" page, and added some of the songs from my playlist.
Here are the songs:


Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix

Africa - Toto

Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood

Cara Mia - Jay and the Americans (Jay Black)

It's a Beautiful Morning - The Rascals

Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Simon and Garfield

Joy to the World - Three Dog Night

Jumpin' Jack - Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy

Light My Fire - The Doors

Mister Bass Man - Johnny Cymbal

Poetry in Motion - Johnny Tillotson

Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison

Riders on the Storm - The Doors

Rock and Roll Is Here To Stay - Danny & The Juniors

Rock Around the Clock -  Bill Haley & His Comets

She's Just My Style - Gary Lewis & The Playboys - saw in concert a few years ago

Soul Sacrifice - Sanatana (drummer was age 19 at Woodstock)

Stand By Me - Ben E. King

Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment