Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Birthday to Sgt. Tom Dunn sort of . . .

Fourteen years ago, Tom Dunn came to life on the page for the first time. On 22 September 2003, I wrote this in my original notes for Operation Devil's Fire:

Title – Operation Devil’s Fire

Premise

Stop the construction of the first transatlantic bomber, the Horten GO-229 (nurflugel: only-wing) before it can strike Washington D.C. or New York City.

Main character is Tom Dunn, who is charged with finding the GO-229 and getting the American troops to the factory.

Locations

Washington D.C.
London
France
Germany


Characters and Plot in spreadsheet

On that day I was full of hope and excitement at starting my first novel. Since then, I've learned so much. I've had so much support from family and friends, and from you, my readers, to whom I am deeply grateful that you came along for the ride with Tom Dunn, Pamela, and all the others.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment