Monday, August 28, 2017

Sword of Ice update, 8/28/17, 11:47 pm CDT

Finished edit #5 of 7 for Sgt. Dunn Novel #8, Sword of Ice today! Yay! Each edit takes me 10 - 11 hours. But I truly love it, fixing things or using a perfect word in the right place. Writing happiness is simple- hard to do, but yet simple.

Only 2 more to go! Then get ready to publish soon, probably next week.

Been also thinking about Sgt. Dunn #9 and the main story is in my head. Also mentally working on the first book in a WWII Pacific Theater series, which I expect to have as a main character a PT Torpedo Boat captain. Getting excited. Dunn's brother in law, Danny Young, married to Dunn's sister, Hazel, may be a secondary character serving on a Submarine.

Come along on the ride with me when the books come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment