Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sgt. Dunn novel #5 title reveal!

I'm pleased to announce the title to the newest Sgt. Dunn novel (#5)! I plan to release the new book in early May. Stay tuned!

Capture

Here's a very brief description:

The story picks up ten days after Saving Paris (book 4). We find Dunn and his men still attached to General George S. Patton's Third Army and moving east across France, pursuing the retreating German Wehrmacht. Near the Moselle River, Dunn is presented with unusual situation and, as always, finds a creative way to solve the problem.

Meanwhile, Sgt. Saunders and his men, accompanied by a British communications expert, travel to Spa, Belgium where they hope to create havoc at a Wehrmacht radio center.

In the upper left of my blog, you can track where I am in the process of editing and pre-publication. As of today, I'm working on edit #4 (of 8).

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment