Sunday, October 12, 2014

The third Sgt. Dunn novel's first draft is done!

Yay! I finished the first draft of Brutal Enemy.

I wrote twelve pages this weekend to finish the book. Now the fun begins: the editing and expanding the details here and there.

I can't predict a publish date, but know that I am working every single day to make the book the best it can possibly be for you.

I expect to have it in the hands of my trusted FIRST READERS in about a week. I will continue editing while they are reading it for things like story continuity, pacing, and, of course, every writer's bane of existence, grammatical errors and typos, most often words that are left out, like 'the.' At least no one has to try to decipher my even worse handwriting. 


Thanks for stopping by.

Ronn


No comments:

Post a Comment